Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Developed by the same people behind popular plugins like AAWP and KryptoniteWP, ClickWhale is a link shortening and tracking plugin for WordPress that allows you to easily manage, shorten and analyse links.
While a free version was released in December 2022, ClickWhale is now also available in a pro version with advanced features. Let’s have a look!
The free version of ClickWhale comes with a link manager, link pages and tracking codes. However, the Pro version is packed with advanced features, including:
Check out the feature highlights:
- Detailed statistics with filters
- e-Commerce conversion tracking with support for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
- Social profiles for link pages (similar to Linktree)
- UTM campaign tracking
- Blog post feed to display the latest articles directly on your link page, e.g. e.g. posts from a specific category
- Advanced customization options for link pages, including background, images, colours & fonts
Sound interesting? You can try ClickWhale risk-free through a product demo powered by InstaWP.
Pricing for the alternative to Linktree and Pretty Links starts at just $49 per year for a single site license. ClickWhale also offers a 30-day money back guarantee and, for a limited time, a lifetime deal from just $149 for a single site license.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.