Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
The Cwicly team has just added an exciting new visual CSS grid builder to their block toolkit for Gutenberg. Basically, it’s a Webflow-like grid builder for the WordPress editor.
CSS Grid Builder
Cwicly’s new Grid Builder lets you create beautiful responsive layouts, from simple to complex, without writing a single line of code, including rows, columns, items, areas, flows and many more options. Of course, all 30+ Cwicly blocks support CSS Grid.
Check out the feature highlights:
- Grid visualization.
- Easily switch between Items and Areas view.
- Add columns and rows with ease, and remove them with a single click.
- Customize column and row widths.
- Responsive layouts.
- Manually position items wherever you want.
- Create and name CSS areas.
- Fine-tuning using the settings panel.
- Apply specific CSS Grid properties to children.
Sound interesting? Get Cwicly, the powerful, complete solution to no-code WordPress sites.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.