Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
The Events Calendar team has just released two new add-ons for the WordPress events plugin. Say hello to Wallet Plus, digital and portable tickets for event attendees. They have also released the new Event Schedule Manager.
New Wallet Plus Event Add-on
With the new Wallet Plus add-on for The Events Calendar, you can allow your attendees to save tickets to digital wallets, such as Apple Wallet or Android PassWallet, and download and save PDF tickets to mobile devices.
Check out the benefits:
- Save tickets to Apple Wallet, PassWallet and as PDF.
- Digital ticket customization with your logo and brand colours.
- Easy ticket access on mobile devices and fast QR check-in process.
- Include digital tickets in ticket confirmation emails and at checkout.
- Event Tickets Plus integration, but also works with the free Events Tickets version.
Wallet Plus pricing starts at just $69 per single site licence.
New Event Schedule Manager
A few days ago, The Events Calendar also released the Event Schedule Manager add-on, which allows you to create a schedule for your event.
Pricing also starts at $69 per single site licence for the event planning add-on.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.