Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
It took about 7 months from announcement to release. But the long wait was worth it! WooFunnels just released Autonami’s next-gen marketing automation builder for WordPress.
Next-Gen Marketing Automation Builder
The existing automation engine was rewritten from scratch. The new Automation Builder introduces a total of 15 new game changing – and money-making – features. Let’s take a quick look at the highlights:
- A growing collection of time-saving pre-built recipes, e.g. membership follow-ups, anniversary emails and subscription renewal reminders
- All new, distraction-free Canvas Builder
- Ability to change an event after an automation has been created
- Move nodes wherever you want on the canvas
- Add notes to workflows, e.g. information about a reason for a delay or an incentive/coupon
- New full-screen mode which allows you to have the entire workflow in view
- Flexible yet powerful delay functions to add a time gap to actions, e.g. “Delay until specific date and time”, “Delay until a custom field date” or “Delay for a specific time period”
- Infinite conditional branching
- Add goals to sequences
- New Jump and Exit nodes
- View the journey of individual contacts on the automation canvas (with time stamps)
- In-line analytics and per-contact actions
“This is better than Drip and ActiveCampaign together! Love Autonami!”Users of Autonami
“The automation library looks like an amazing time-saver for us! Thank you!!”
Finally, some more good news. Existing Autonami users can still use their existing automations.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.