Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
If you work on videos as part of a team, you’ll be thrilled with Animoto’s new Commenting feature. You will get to your final video faster with centralized feedback. They also rolled out screen recording.
Commenting On Videos
No more frustrating banging around with confusing email threads and conflicting feedback. With Animoto, you can now create professional videos and receive timestamped comments from your team members and clients – all in one place with Commenting.
Check out the benefits:
- Fewer lengthy meetings and email threads
- Organise everyone’s feedback in one single place
- See exactly what your (remote or in-House) team is referring to with timestamped comments
- Respond to and resolve comments to move the project forward
- Easily share via email, no attachments or downloads required
- Coordinate remote teams and publish videos with confidence
Note that this feature is only available with the Professional Plus plan.
With Animoto you can now record your screen for internal training videos, customer onboarding, product demos, customer support, presentations, sales communications and much more. Templates are also provided to get you started in no time.
PS: Since October, you can connect your cloud storage including Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box to Animoto and seamlessly import media.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.