Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
The Barn2 team has just released the new WooCommerce Product Sample Plugin, which is the only plugin on the market that makes it easy to sell both free or paid product samples. It even sends emails to remind customers to purchase the full product!
WooCommerce Product Sample
Who wants to buy a pig in a poke? The answer should be obvious, shouldn’t it? Therefore, you can now offer the option “Try before you buy” with Barn2’s latest plugin.
You can allow customers to order a free product sample, or set a price for ordering product samples. After they have arrived, you can then try to close the sale by sending follow-up emails.
Check out the features:
- Offer free or paid product samples.
- Support for all product types.
- Option to enable product samples for the entire store or per category or product (variation).
- Custom product sample price, stock, shipping and tax class.
- Option to set a maximum order quantity.
- Show “Order Sample” buttons on product, shop and category pages.
- Send email reminders to order the full product.
WooCommerce Product Sample is available from as low as €59 per year for a Starter license. Barn2 also offers lifetime licenses and a highly discounted All Access Pass along with a no-risk 30 day money-back guarantee.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.