No products in the cart.
BigCommerce, one of the world’s leading SaaS ecommerce platforms, recently announced another big milestone. They recently launched their new BigCommerce for WordPress plugin. That’s really good news for online merchants looking to scale-up their ecommerce store.
BigCommerce For WordPress
The free plugin allows you to fully integrate the flexible WordPress platform with the robust and scalable commerce engine powered by BigCommerce. WordPress delivers the customizable front-end experience while BigCommerce is handling all business-specific aspects including catalog management, transactions, and order/shipping management.
Check out the benefits for both merchants and developers.
- Manage orders, shipping, and catalog updates with one control panel for multiple WordPress sites
- Scalability – Build complex product catalogs and manage large order volumes without any iFrames
- Seamless content-and-commerce experiences
- Industry-leading ecommerce scalability
- Out-of-the-box commerce functionality, e.g. fully-integrated payment & shipping methods
- Enhanced ecommerce security with a secure PCI compliant checkout
- Low pre-negotiated credit card processing rates, e.g. PayPal powered by Braintree
- Plugin developed by WordPress experts
- Full catalog data access within WordPress
- Unrestricted access to key plugin files to customise product cards, lists, and shopping cart
In addition, BigCommerce launched a new, API-driven Commerce-as-a-Service initiative. It allows to deliver ecommerce experiences via custom and commercial content management systems while centrally managing catalog, customer and order data through BigCommerce.
Powering more than 60,000 small and large companies and brands, BigCommerce is a leading ecommerce platform, enabling businesses to grow online with simple, cost-effective and time saving software.
BigCommerce can be tested free for 15 days. Later if you want to sign up to a paid plan you can save 10% when paying annually.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.