Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Over the past month, the BuddyBoss team launched exciting new features, a public roadmap, changes to their website, the BuddyBoss Agency, and much more. Check out the video below for more details.
- Release of a public roadmap
- Custom URL option for registration form (Useful for membership plugins)
- New video tutorial on how to configure MemberPress covering membership tiers, pricing pages, and more.
- New Elementor block that allows you to add the BuddyBoss profile dropdown into a custom header
- Use different logo if dark mode is activated
- Group messages for BuddyBoss social groups
- Redesigned customer dashboard
- Launch of BuddyBoss Agency which offers services to “build and maintain scalable WordPress powered solutions for Online Communities, Memberships, Intranets & eLearning”
By the way, BuddyBoss now also integrates with BetterDocs, a knowledge base WordPress plugin to reduce support tickets. It comes with instant answers and advanced customization options. In May 2020, they will be releasing a Zoom integration, a new documents component, and a REST API. Stay tuned!
Are you thinking about building an e-learning platform or an online community? Now is the time!
PS: Do you want to add business pages, brand pages and directories, similar to Facebook Pages or LinkedIn Company Pages to your BuddyBoss community? Meet Spaces!
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.