Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
The Butter team has just announced the brand new Agenda Planner 2.0 for its engaging video conferencing platform, which allows you to plan and run collaborative sessions, such as workshops, trainings, meetings and townhalls. A time-boxed agenda will ensure the smooth running of your sessions.
Agenda Planner 2.0
In version 2.0 of the Agenda Planner, the Butter team has made the following improvements:
- Completely redesigned block layout for a much better and cleaner overview.
- Agenda overview with fresh, clean design.
- Facilitator notes displayed exactly where you need them.
- Show or hide active agenda from attendees as needed.
- Super lightweight and quick to set up.
The Agenda Planner helps you create structured meetings, which is key to unlocking engagement and achieving better results.
They’ve also revealed what’s coming next. Soon you will be able to enjoy some really exciting new features:
- Keyboard shortcuts for lightning fast planning.
- Create multiple agendas in rooms.
- Attach agendas to sessions.
- Agenda outline for a quick overview of your session.
- Create an agenda outline in seconds using AI.
Are you ready to take your virtual collaboration to the next level? Sign up for a free Butter account, which includes a 7-day free trial of the Starter Plan.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.