Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
If you are looking for form plugins for WordPress, you are spoilt for choice. Almost all plugins have a great drag & drop form builder. However, they differ in detail. With the new unique User Flow tracking feature, Formidable Forms definitely stands out from the crowd.
User Flow Tracking
As you’ve probably guessed, User Flow allows you to see what actions site visitors take before filling out a form on your WordPress website.
You will be able to track:
- Timestamps: Find out how much time was spent on each step with timestamps.
- Conversions: Displays all forms that were submitted on the user journey.
- Session Length: Shows how long it took a user to complete the form. If necessary, you should optimise the form.
- Search Behavior: Displays the terms that were searched for on your website during the user journey.
- Customer Journey: Shows a list of each page viewed before conversion.
- Traffic Source: Shows how users actually got to your site, e.g. via Google, referral links, etc.
Basically, User Flow is a kind of form analytics and user tracking add-on with a simple user interface but powerful data that lets you track users from the time they land on your site to the time they fill out a form.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.