Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
On Black Friday, Daman from FunnelKit gave us a sneak peek into the future of the sales funnel builder and email marketing automation platform for WordPress and Woo. He announced the upcoming release of FunnelKit Funnel Builder 3.0 and FunnelKit Automations 3.0, scheduled for December this year.
FunnelKit Funnel Builder 3.0
We recommend that you watch the videos in this article. As the list of new features and improvements is quite long, we will just focus on the highlights. Let’s get started:
- Lightning-fast performance powered by React for a seamless user experience.
- New and improved dashboard with a new revenue performance graph and two new dashboard widgets that provide meaningful data insights: Top Performing Campaigns and Orders by Source.
- New Conversion Activity widget displays the real-time feed of your contacts converting in your Woo store. Click on any name to see their full conversion profile, including total money spent in your store, categorized into checkout, order bump and upsell revenue.
- New detailed global analytics with filtering options from your sales funnels and store checkouts in one screen.
- The Conversions tab in Analytics lists all orders and opt-in conversions on your Woo online store. You can filter the data and export orders to a CSV file, for example, all orders over $250 with accepted order bumps but declined upsell offers.
- The Referrers section lists all your referrers driving traffic to your store, as well as the number of orders placed, gross sales and average order value (AOV) generated by each referrer. Again, this feature has filter and export options.
- Redesigned user interface for the checkout flow, which allows you to import a pre-designed template. You can also create your checkout page from scratch or clone an existing one.
- Improved order bump workflows with new order bump skins and better order bump customization.
- Simplified one-click upsells: You no longer need to specify whether an offer is an upsell or downsell, you can choose from a list of offers on the upsell page.
Finally, they have enhanced the canvas mode to help you visualise the steps in your sales funnel. You can now zoom in/out and gain insight into conversion metrics as users enter your funnel.
FunnelKit Automations 3.0
FunnelKit Automations 3.0 comes with a brand-new Email Block Builder that allows you to drag and drop content blocks such as lists, buttons, images, Woo products and more. You can also choose from a selection of beautiful pre-designed email templates and sections.
Version 3.0 also introduces Split Path Automation Testing, allowing you to A/B test and optimize your email marketing campaigns.
Finally, you get access to a new detailed global-level Activity Center with a real-time log showing your contacts interacting with the automations.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.