Curated blog with news, events, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
FunnelKit Announces Dynamic Cart To Drive More Sales
FunnelKit (formerly WooFunnels) has just announced FunnelKit Cart, an all-new, dynamic WooCommerce shopping cart that will be available for the sales funnel builder in
December 2022 March 2023 .
Unlike the default WooCommerce cart, FunnelKit Cart provides a smart shopping cart for your WooCommerce shop that gives your customers a smooth user and shopping experience.
Customers can now access the shopping cart at any time by clicking on the cart icon. The cart then slides out to show the items in the basket, a subtotal, a coupon code field and more. The CTA button takes them straight to checkout to complete their purchase.
In addition, the built-in smart recommendation system allows you to offer relevant up-sells and cross-sells.
Finally, you can even style the cart to make it look on-brand, control the animation speed, how it looks on mobile and much more.
Check out the feature highlights:
- Smart slide-in cart and floating cart icon
- Display upsells/crossells in the shopping cart
- Allows customers to edit item quantities and to remove items from the cart
- AOV boosting features such as unlocking free shipping, discounts and free gifts when the user spends more
- Smooth management of upsells/crossells through one single interface
- Inline selection of variable products
The Pro version is available for anyone with a FunnelKit Plus plan or higher.
FunnelKit Cart also allows you to reduce the number of clicks from the product page to the cart page, effectively increasing conversions.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.