No products in the cart.
GiveWP, which was recently acquired by Liquid Web, just announced that the eagerly awaited Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Suite is now available for the WordPress donation and fundraising plugin.
P2P Fundraising Suite
The Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Suite is an absolute game-changer! The new GiveWP Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Add-on allows you to open up your WordPress donation forms to your community! This means your supporters can raise money on your behalf through individual or team fundraising.
Check out the features:
- Customized, branded donation forms
- Individual & team fundraising pages
- Show fundraising progress with goal bars for individuals, teams, and total raised
- Easy customization for fundraisers including colour, image, name, and goal
- Option to embed videos
- Social sharing with built-in CTAs & leaderboards
- Fund designation: Allow donors to choose where their donation goes
- Use Tributes to enable eCards or the ability to donate in memory of a loved one
- Showcase sponsors via logos and links on main campaign page or on all pages
- Option to add newsletter opt-in to all P2P forms
- Support of all GiveWP integrations including Fee Revovery
Enabling people to raise money in a peer-to-peer format will multiply your support network. Essentially, non-profit organisations need P2P in their strategy to attract volunteer fundraisers.
This solution allows you to run large-scale fundraising for a fraction of the cost directly on your WordPress site – from as low as $199 per year. You can create a powerful WordPress fundraising platform by combining it with all of the GiveWP add-ons included in the Plus or Pro plans such as Recurring Donations, Text-to-Give and Tributes for instance.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.