Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Adrian from Groundhogg has just released version 3.2 of its marketing automation and CRM plugin for WordPress. In addition to under-the-hood performance improvements, they have also shipped a very helpful update to the reporting dashboard.
What sets Groundhogg apart in the CRM industry is its unparalleled access to useful reports. In this update, they have made it easier to identify potential problems in your funnels with colour coding, sorting and pagination for performance tables.
The colour coding will help you quickly identify potential leaks in your marketing. For example, if you see a red cell in the Clicks column of an email performance report, there may be a problem with the CTA of that email.
The enhanced table functionality has been added to the following performance reports:
- All funnels performance (Funnels view)
- Funnel emails performance (Single funnel view)
- Top performing funnels (Overview)
- Top performing emails (Emails view)
- Emails needing improvement (Emails view)
- Top performing broadcasts (Emails view)
- All broadcasts performance (Broadcasts view)
- All forms performance (Forms & single funnel view)
Sound interesting? Get started with Groundhogg today!
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.