No products in the cart.
After introducing detailed client reports back in September 2017, the developers of InfiniteWP have been working on further improving their Client Reporting addon. Say hello to web-based client reports.
Web-Based Client Reports
In terms of accountability and transparency, it is essential for WordPress maintenance and management services to periodically inform customers about their websites status and which work has been done. The Client Reporting add-on now comes with the following new features and improvements:
- 3 New report templates (Simple, Professional & Designer)
- New web-based reports
- Customizable reports with full HTML support
- Tracking of opened & viewed reports
- Localization of reports right via the InfiniteWP UI
- Data included in reports from iThemes Security & Wordfence plugins
- Reusable client profiles for your team members
- Review scheduled reports before sending
You are now having full design control over all three templates. In future, you will also have an option to add custom templates. Stay tuned!
The self-hosted InfiniteWP Base app can be downloaded for free. Optional premium addons are available from as low as $97. However, you can also purchase any highly discounted plan which gets you access to all addons for a low annual fee.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.