Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Kadence Conversions allows you to create lightweight, converting pop-ups, sales banners, and slide-ins with Gutenberg blocks. The plugin helps to generate leads and guide visitors to the important information on your WordPress site.
Check out the feature highlights:
- Create popups, banners & slide-ins with Gutenberg blocks
- Track conversions
- Guide website visitors on what to do next
- 6 Automatic launch triggers, e.g. on exit intent and after x amount of seconds for instance
- 14 Display conditions, e.g. by user device, by URL query parameter, and by total price in WooCommerce cart for example
- Pre-built library
- Built-in analytics
- Schedule content for specific days or times of the week
- Support of dynamic content in popups via Kadence Blocks Pro
- Custom triggered email (coming soon)
- A/B Testing (coming soon)
The marketing tool comes just in time for Black Friday to effectively boost sales and build engaged audiences. Easily convert site visitors to customers!
Currently there is not much information on the sales page yet, except for a great video by Adam from WP Crafter (see above). The beta version can already be downloaded and tested by existing customers via their account. Update: The official release
will follow shortly was on 16th November 2021. Pricing is set at $89 per year for the single plugin. However, you can also go for the Full Bundle.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.