Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
The Klaviyo team has just announced Klaviyo CDP, a new vertically integrated customer data platform (CDP) for its e-commerce marketing automation platform.
Klaviyo CDP allows you to effectively manage and activate your data with easy-to-use tools that give you more powerful functionality at a lower total cost of ownership. It comes with an exciting set of features, including RFM analysis, funnel analysis, custom customer lifetime value (CLV) and audience performance reporting. They also offer an API, webhooks, data warehouse syncing, and more.
For starters, Klaviyo CDP provides the following benefits:
- A better understanding of your customer base and the ability to target and personalize more effectively.
- A 360-degree view of a customer’s lifetime history with a brand to drive faster growth and increase retention.
- A fully integrated CDP that saves money and resources by using fewer tools that require less custom development.
- The ability to easily automate actions in third-party applications and create a more seamless omnichannel experience for customers.
- More consistent, accurate data and reporting across your tech stack through in-house data transformation.
Pricing for the customer data platform starts at $500 per month for 100,000 profiles.
Sound interesting? Start generating higher returns and increase your annual revenue per client with Klaviyo CDP.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.