Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Klaviyo has just announced a new integration and partnership with Trengo for its ecommerce marketing automation platform. It is a powerful customer engagement platform that now allows Klaviyo users to use WhatsApp to engage with their customers.
New Trengo Integration
With the Klaviyo Webhooks feature, you can connect with the Trengo platform to send WhatsApp template messages within your Klaviyo Flows. This allows you to send highly relevant WhatsApp messages to the right people at the right time.
For example, if one of your customers is added to a marketing automation flow based on an activity such as subscribing to a newsletter or making a purchase, you can now trigger a WhatsApp message. This is sent through Trengo to engage with that customer and start a conversation. It’s as simple as that!
Other use cases include
- Send back in stock and price drop notifications to increase conversions and sales.
- Send personalised welcome messages and automated loyalty program messages.
- Effectively recover abandoned carts with targeted offers and discounts.
- Send product-specific instructions after a purchase.
- Provide a support channel that your customers already use.
Sound interesting? Get started with Klaviyo and Trengo today!
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.