No products in the cart.
YouTube is probably the first port of call for anyone who wants to publish videos quickly, easily and for free. For some use cases, however, it might not be the ideal solution. Just think of third-party ads and video recommendations for competing products and services. If you want to manage your media files better and cost-effectively, there’s Publitio.
Publitio is a fully-fledged media asset management SaaS platform that handles uploading, hosting, processing, and the delivery of images, videos and audio files. It also allows you to crop, resize, and convert images and videos on the fly thanks to a URL-based API. In addition you can even monetize your media assets with ads
- Cloud-based media management platform
- Uploading, storage, processing & delivery of image, video, audio & rich media files
- Dynamic media assets with on-the-fly resizing, cropping, transcoding, and file format conversion
- Built-in media player with support for video ads
- VAST & Google IMA ad tags ready
- Watermarking support for images & videos
- Fast & reliable delivery via CDN
- Easy integration via REST API, SDK & CMS
Does this sound too good to be true? Take Plutio for a spin via their free Starter plan that includes 10GB of storage and 20GB of monthly bandwidth. Paid plans start from as little as $29 per month for the Developer plan.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.