Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
SamCart has just announced that they are “killing the checkout page”. Well, not quite! But the SaaS e-commerce platform is replacing it with CheckoutOS, which features Checkout Anywhere, one-click checkout and a global stored credit card network.
When developing CheckoutOS, the new Checkout Operating System, the SamCart team has taken everything they’ve learned from driving over $3.5 billion in sales and used it to revolutionize the checkout experience. Finally, you can sell wherever your customers are!
Take a look at the feature highlights:
- Frictionless, lightning-fast Express Checkout, which reduces checkout time from 97 seconds to just 7 seconds.
- Embedded Checkout: Embed checkout into SquareSpace, WordPress sites, Carrd, Webflow, podcasts, webinars and more with a simple code snippet.
- One-Click Checkout powered by Stripe Link
- One-Click Purchase with Apple Pay & Google Pay
- Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) integrates with Affirm, Klarna, and AfterPay
- Bank payments (coming soon)
The SamCart has also introduced the all new PulseView™ Dashboard which shows all your most important data at a glance, including top performing products, key referrers, and emerging trends. Finally, you will get access to a total of 13 unique reports powered by a new, fast reporting engine.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.