Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Last week, Templatic have released a new Directory child theme into the wild. Splendor is a perfect WordPress theme for creating a stylish hotel directory site for a single city, state or even for a whole country. Splendor can be used to create a directory theme for virtually any type of rental properties including hotels, motels, B&Bs, rental accommodation, holiday rental villas or apartments – Only the sky is the limit!
- Create a hotel listings directory portal
- Monetization options
- Homepage with maps & slider
- Show a banner per city
- Category page with different views
- Detail page
- Custom fields on user/owner’s profile & registration page
- User & owner’s dashboard
- Display all owners on one special page
- Unlimited custom fields
- Category wise custom fields
- Manage & add hotels via both front and backend
- Advanced settings & options
- Bulk import or export data via CSV files
- Easy-to-manage emails
- Instant search, All in One Search & Advance Search
- Security features with built-in reCaptcha for all forms & free IP blocker addon
- Manage country, state & city listings
- Easy customization via colour customizer
- Currency settings
- List ratings & reviews
- Responsive design
- Dedicated mobile app view
- SEO-friendly supporting Yoast SEO, All in One SEO (Free & Pro), Google XML Sitemaps and All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets
- Multilingual-ready via WPML and .PO & .MO files
- Compatible with WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, and above SEO plugins
- Built-in “Easy Install”
Splendor comes with plenty of monetisation options to help you establishing a great diretory. It allows you to create and sell unlimited price and membership packages (both free and paid). Also you’ll be able to charge for featuring businesses, specific categories and for additional fields. Splendor features recurring payments, ad banners and claim listings, too.
Extensions & Payment Gateways
Splendor’s huge set of default features can easily be extended. For this, Templatic are offering more than 20 advanced paid extensions for Directory such as Access Manager, Duplicate Post Alert, Listing Vouchers, Events, Paid Claims or Real Estate.
Moreover, the Templatic team is have more than 10 paid payment gateway add-ons in stock which can easily be integrated into your site including Stripe, PayPal (Pro & Express Checkout), Dwolla, 2Checkout, Skrill, Braintree, and Authorize.net.
Existing Directory customers can get their hands on Splendor for as low as $49. All others can go for a Standard or Developer license from just $149 or sign up to Templatic’s Premium Themes Club. For a one-time fee of $399 for the first month and just $19 per month thereafter you’ll get access to all Templatic themes including 14+ plugins. Most Directory add-ons, however, are not included.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.