Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Adam from SureCart has just announced a massive update for their top-notch ecommerce plugin for WordPress. The highlights are a Mollie integration, a new option to revoke subscription purchases, a new order confirmation modal, and much more.
Users of SureCart so far only have the option to use PayPal and Stripe. However, European merchants can already look forward to Mollie as a new third payment processor.
Next in line are Paystack for African merchants and Razorpay for Indian merchants.
Below you will find a summary of the other new features and improvements.
- No thank you page by default as there is a new slick order confirmation modal on the checkout form.
- Early payoff (Premium plans only): For customers who want to pay off a payment plan, there is an option in the merchant’s admin, one click is all it takes.
- Support for external custom download links.
- New options to revoke subscription purchases and cancel manual orders.
- Ability to delete a customer on the merchant customer page.
- New option to add a grace period to abandoned carts.
- New: Ignore purchased products setting for abandoned checkouts.
In other news, SureCart now prevents that cart pages as well as store checkout forms and pages from being misconfigured. Finally, customers can now update their subscriptions to a default payment method if they change their default payment method.
In the next release, SureCart will release instant checkout pages with instant buy links and options to display your logo, product image, product description and an expandable coupon code field. Getting started has never been easier!
In addition, SureCart has announced that setup fees will soon be available. These will allow you to offer paid trials, for example $1 for 7 days. They will also be integrated into the above instant checkout pages. Finally, admins will also be able to pause subscriptions.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.