Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Josh and the ThriveCart team have just introduced loads of new updates for their cart and checkout platform, including improved GetResponse, Ontraport, Moosend and Mailchimp integrations. Read to the end of the post to get a sneak peek about the upcoming big update that will take the ThriveCart platform to a whole new level!
The following new features and improvements have already been pushed to the ecommerce platform.
- GetResponse integration: Tag support for GetResponse, the inbound marketing platform.
- Ontraport Integration: Automation support for Ontraport, the sales & marketing automation platform.
- Mailchimp Integration: Tag support for Mailchimp, the email marketing platform.
- Moosend Integration: Tag support for Moosend, the email marketing automation platform.
- ActiveCampaign Integration: The integration now includes the latest APIs, fixes and improvements. They have also increased the number of total tags supported. Note that support for custom fields is currently being considered for a future update.
- Transactional CSV Extra Info: Transactional CSVs now include terms & conditions acceptance confirmation, additional sales tax info and various requested tweaks.
- Additional Invoice/Customer Purchase Notification Customization: You are now able to customize more colours and sizes and even add additional custom text.
- Invoice/Customer Purchase Notification ‘Prefix’ Support: You can now easily add a prefix to the number of your notifications and invoices. This is optional.
Upcoming New Features
In addition, ThriveCart will be rolling out the following new features and improvements in the coming weeks.
- Improved ‘Simple Sales Tax’: You will be able to set custom location-based sales tax percentages and save a default template of any customisations. They will also add support for ‘tax-inclusive’ pricing.
- Zapier Integration Upgrade: They will add additional customer and order data points as well as a new trigger support which will cover the entire order, line-by-line.
- Additional Webhook Data Points: This includes pricing option name, billing frequency, number of rebills, payment processor IDs and much more.
- New Quaderno Integration: They will add a direct integration with Quaderno, an automated tax compliance platform.
- Default Custom Sign-In Page For Learn: You will be able to easily customize the fallback and default login pages of Learn, as well as your course-specific ones.
- Default Styling Functionality for Learn Courses: You will also be able to easily set default text styles, sizes, fonts and colours for your online courses.
- Miscellaneous Tweaks for Learn: They will improve per course translations for the LMS platform.
Also, a major update has been announced that ThriveCart will receive in Q4 2022 – however, without providing any specific details. Just so you know, they have worked all year on massively revising and improving sales funnels, shopping carts, templates, order bumps and much more. Stay tuned!
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.