Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
The developers at Tutor LMS have just added social login, two-factor authentication and email verification to their WordPress LMS plugin to increase security.
New Authentication Features
The latest Tutor LMS updates come with the following new features:
- Enable social login and registration with Facebook, Google, and Twitter
- Two-factor authentication with email one-time passwords (OTP) for Tutor LMS and WordPress logins
- New option to enable reCaptcha and HoneyPot to thwart spamming attempts
- New email verification option for new student and course instructor registrations
- Option to set the maximum number of active login sessions per student
For maximum security of your Tutor LMS powered WordPress elearning site, head over to Tutor LMS Pro > Settings > Authentication.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.