Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
In version 2.2.4, Tutor LMS has introduced new video forward seeking and lesson completion restrictions, hiding of YouTube branding and more for the WordPress LMS plugin.
The Tutor LMS team has added the following new features and improvements:
- New option to restrict students from completing video lessons until they have watched a certain length of video (Pro)
- Restrict forward seeking within the defined length of a video (Pro)
- Ability to hide YouTube video branding in Tutor LMS Player (Pro)
- Automatic video lessons pick up where students left off (Pro)
- Ability to change background image in email template (Pro)
- WP Editor support in the front end of instructor profile bio fields
- Instructor earnings summary added to the instructor list (Pro)
- Latex support for lesson and quiz editor
- Added support to remove cancelled enrolments from the enrolment list (Pro)
In other news, Tutor LMS has added Private and Schedule filter tabs on the Course Bundle Listing page (Pro) and on the Course Listing page.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.