Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Waqar from Usermaven has just launched Analytics Comparison, Contacts Hub 2.0 and a Segment Location Filter for its privacy-friendly, cookieless and no-code web and product analytics platform.
Usermaven has finally released the long-awaited feature to compare statistics over time. This allows you to gain invaluable insight into your user data, analyze data from specific date ranges and see how it compares to other time periods.
The comparison feature allows you to compare data from the previous period or a custom time frame. In addition, you can select either “Match day of week” or “Match exact date” for a more precise comparison.
Contacts Hub 2.0
Usermaven has also revamped the Contacts Hub profiles with enhanced Visitor, User and Company detail views. They now come with Top Pages to identify user interests, Top Events to track pinned and custom events, Feature Usage to understand feature adoption, and Notes.
As you can see in the screenshot above, you now have access to the following information:
- First Seen: Displays the first time a user was observed and the first touchpoint they had before registering for your web application.
- Last Seen: The last time the user accessed your web application.
- Created: The user’s account creation date.
- Engagement: Determined by evaluating the user’s actions relative to the user’s total activity events over the past 30 days, engagement is categorized into four levels: At Risk, Low Activity, Moderate Activity, and High Activity.
- Activity Heatmap: The Activity Heatmap shows user activity and the number of events they’ve performed.
- Onboarding Status: If you’ve configured Onboarding Insight, you can view it in the user’s profile to determine if they’ve completed the onboarding process. You can also view the specific onboarding steps they have completed.
Segment by Location
In Segments, Usermaven has introduced the ability to filter visitors, users or companies based on their location. This is particularly useful for those who want to analyze platform usage patterns by region. It provides insight into how different geographic segments interact with your platform.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.