Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
WP Job Openings has just released a new Job Alerts add-on for its job listings and recruitment WordPress plugin that allows you to easily connect with potential candidates.
New Job Alerts Add-On
The new Job Alerts add-on allows you to send daily, customizable email notifications to subscribers when new job openings are posted on your WordPress site. These job alerts are highly relevant to candidates because they can specify their preferred job specifications when they subscribe, including location, job type, department, or any other criteria.
Check out the features:
- Trigger the subscription form through an optional CTA on your job listing page.
- Automatically send email notifications of new job postings on a daily basis.
- Subscriber management with detailed job postings and email logs.
- Customizable email template to match your brand.
- Subscription form with customizable placement options to display job alerts anywhere on your site via a Gutenberg block or sidebar widgets.
- Subscriber management with detailed job specification records & email logs.
Want to increase candidate engagement and streamline the application process for your job openings? Get WP Job Openings and its Job Alerts add-on.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.