Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
It’s been a while since we’ve posted any news about HeySummit, the virtual event planning platform that works with popular webinar and video platforms such as BigMarker, StreamYard, YouTube, LiveWebinar, and Airmeet. But they are back with a host of exciting updates.
Over the past year, the HeySummit team has been hard at work enhancing the platform to provide an even better event experience, rolling out major improvements and rebuilding certain features from the ground up.
Let’s take a quick look at the new features and improvements:
- New landing page builder and theme editor to give your events a unique look and feel.
- Brand-new analytics dashboard to give you deeper insight into your events.
- Improved billing and attendee invoicing.
- Support for in-person and hybrid events.
- New email management platform makes it easier to communicate with attendees.
- New evergreen functionality to put your events on auto-pilot.
- New data importer to streamline your work.
- Ticket and checkout tax settings.
In addition, HeySummit has added a new resources area where attendees can access PDFs, worksheets, media and more provided by the event organiser or speakers. The platform now also supports Canva for pre-recorded videos. Finally, they have introduced a new header and footer menu editor.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.