No products in the cart.
The YITH team just announced the arrival of YITH WooCommerce AJAX Product Filter 4.0. The major update features a complete new UX to create complete filter presets. These can then be placed on any page, not just WooCommerce product or archive pages.
YITH WooCommerce AJAX Product Filter 4.0
In addition to being able to set many different types of filters, this plugin also integrates with their Brands and Wishlist plugins. Actually, you can filter any type of attribute, even the custom ones which you have created.
Check out the feature highlights:
- Create an unlimited number of AJAX filter presets
- Add filters on any page via shortcodes or Gutenberg blocks
- An enhanced library of filters
- Option to show active filters aling with a “Reset” button
- Support for (logo) images and icons
- Support for texture and pattern images in color filter
- Option to streamline page permalinks with filtered results
- Option to choose whether to hide filters without any results or grey them out
- Multiple options to customize filters area
- A mobile-friendly solution
For your mobile users they have created a beautiful modal experience with easy to use buttons to reset the filters or hide the modal. It really is the best WooCommerce product filtering extension available on the market.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.