Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Creating columns for your meta fields in JetEngine for Elementor and Gutenberg is now a breeze. JetEngine columns support sorting, filtering, inline editing, exporting and bulk editing. To cut a long story short: The WordPress admin just got a lot more powerful!
Check out the features:
- Create a column for all JetEngine meta fields on any list table
- Find, Filter & Sort all JetEngine data
- Inline editing of JetEngine fields directly from the list table
- Bulk editing and export of JetEngine data
- Create multiple views for the same list table
- Full JetEngine relationships support
- Support for every Custom Post Type (CPT), Taxonomy, and User list page
Note that all all active Admin Columns Pro subscriptions have access to the new JetEngine integration.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.