No products in the cart.
Creating columns for your meta fields in JetEngine for Elementor and Gutenberg is now a breeze. JetEngine columns support sorting, filtering, inline editing, exporting and bulk editing. To cut a long story short: The WordPress admin just got a lot more powerful!
Check out the features:
- Create a column for all JetEngine meta fields on any list table
- Find, Filter & Sort all JetEngine data
- Inline editing of JetEngine fields directly from the list table
- Bulk editing and export of JetEngine data
- Create multiple views for the same list table
- Full JetEngine relationships support
- Support for every Custom Post Type (CPT), Taxonomy, and User list page
Note that all all active Admin Columns Pro subscriptions have access to the new JetEngine integration.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.