Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Nevena from Amelia has just announced version 7.0 of their appointment and event booking WordPress plugin. They have improved the cart feature, shortcodes and customer management.
Amelia now allows you to seamlessly book multiple appointments in a single booking process and transaction. Please note that this feature is only available with Pro and Developer licences. In addition, shortcodes can now have multiple selections. For example, you can add multiple categories, services, packages, agents or locations to a single page when using step-by-step and catalog booking forms.
They have also released the following improvements:
- New option to notify specific employees when a package is purchased without any services booked.
- New links for confirming and rejecting appointments from email notifications.
- Split Woo order to items as separate appointments in cases of recurring appointments and multiple appointments within the shopping cart.
- New option for staff to remove their profile image.
- New payment status information in attendees list.
- Packages are now displayed on the front end if all services in the package are assigned to a specific employee.
Finally, Amelia has introduced a no-show tag, which allows you to efficiently tag and manage no-shows in the backend.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.