Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Daman from FunnelKit has just announced version 2.4 of their WordPress funnel builder, introducing a number of improvements to the Woo (formerly WooCommerce) checkout such as a new checkout flow, new templates, and email validation.
Having spent the last few months studying how their customers use the Funnel Builder, the FunnelKit team have just transformed the un-optimized default checkout into a new and beautiful modern checkout with many enhancements.
Let’s dive straight into the new features and improvements:
- A Smooth Store Checkout Flow: Direct access to the option without having to mark a checkout as global in the settings.
- Brand-new templates with stunning designs.
- Real-time email validation.
- Phone field validation and country flags.
- Checkout button enhancements: You can now add a price to the button, icons and more.
- Advanced Item Loader and new Processing Order Loader.
- New template customisation options.
- Ability to perform upsells and order bumps without creating the checkout page.
- Other minor Woo checkout improvements.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.