Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
The Bit Apps team just shared some exciting news. They have announced the release of Bit Form 2.0, which has been redesigned from the ground up to provide you with the best form building experience possible.
Bit Form 2.0
They developed Bit Forms 2.0 with a simple goal in mind – to make creating and managing forms with the drag & drop form builder plugin for WordPress more intuitive and easier to use. Let’s take a look at the new features and improvements.
- Bit Apps have reduced the size of JS and CSS, resulting in a faster and more responsive user experience.
- They have added additional fields that allow you to collect more details from your users, such as Advanced File Upload, Country, Currency, and Phone Number fields.
- Ability to clone or duplicate fields, hide fields, and undo/redo feature. In addition, you can easily customize your forms using the custom CSS/JS code editor.
- The style editor now includes even more features to help you create visually stunning forms.
- The payment system, confirmation messages, and conditional logic have been greatly enhanced to ensure that your forms are seamless, secure, and error-free.
- Enhanced conditional logic feature with “else” and “else if” conditions, as well as a calculator.
Bit Form 2.0 offers free SMTP and all integrations, making it easy for users to connect their forms to other services at no additional cost.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.