Curated blog with news, events, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
CartFlows Releases Free Variation Swatches For WooCommerce
The CartFlows team needed variation swatches for upsells and the product options feature for their sales funnel builder for WooCommerce. Since the existing plugins come at a cost, are cluttered with options and quite complicated to use, they have developed their own plugin and released it for free.
Variation Swatches for WooCommerce
The new Variation Swatches for WooCommerce plugin helps you improve the buying experience for your customers. It‘s fast and easy to set up and comes with premium features included for free.
Let’s take a look at the global features:
- You can enable swatches for both shop/archive and product pages.
- Choose from three different swatch types, including label, colour and image.
- You can customize the swatches design in terms of height, width and border radius.
- Automatically convert product variation dropdowns to label/button type swatch.
- If a product variation is out of stock, you can disable the attribute type: Blur with Cross, Blur Only, or Hide.
- Tooltips with image preview.
- Option to enable/disable tooltips.
- Easy setup.
On shop/archive pages, you are able to override these global features and apply different settings. In addition, you can set the position and alignment of swatches.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.