No products in the cart.
Just 5 months after introducing order bumps and trust badges in version 5.0, the CheckoutWC team has now rolled out version 6.0 of their conversion-optimised checkout page. They introduced a new side cart and an international phone field.
This major update marks the first time CheckoutWC provides features outside of the checkout page. The side cart comes with the following features:
- Floating Cart Button
- Option to enable AJAX add to cart site wide
- Free Shipping Progress bar
- Support for custom cart open links and buttons
International Phone Field
The new International Phone Field adds additional validation to the phone field requiring customers to select their country to validate their phone number. In settings, you can choose how you want the phone to be saved to the database.
Check out the available options:
- Raw Value: The number is stored exactly how the user entered it.
- E164: Format phone number with E164 standard.
- International: Format phone number with RFC3966 standard without the tel: prefix
- National: Format phone number based on selected country. US Example (555) 555 – 5555, UK Example: 07911 123457
- RFC3966: Format phone number with RFC3966 standard.
This comes in handy for customers using fulfilment services or SMS update services where phone numbers need to be normalised and provided in a consistent format.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.