Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Cloudways just announced a major upgrade to Breeze, their free WordPress Cache plugin. Version 2.0 has been improved in terms of UI/UX which was one of the main complaints from users for the previous version.
As mentioned above the previous interface was too complex and not intuitive. Breeze 2.0, however, comes with a more interactive, user-friendly dashboard and simplified settings.
The dashboard includes the following sections:
- Basic Options including GZIP compression, Browser Cache, and Lazy Load Images
- File Optimization which includes HTML, CSS, and JS settings
- Preload webfonts and links
- Advanced Options: Never Cache URL(s), Cache Query Strings, and Disable Emoji
- Database Options including Post Revisions, All Transients, Spam Comments, and Auto Drafts
- CDN settings
- Varnish settings
- Tools: Import / export settings
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.