Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Are you selling goods and services through a WooCommerce powered store? Do you use Constant Contact for email marketing? If your answer to both of these questions is Yes, you’re going to love this.
WooCommerce For Constant Contact
Constant Contact’s WooCommerce integration allows you to drag and drop products into your emails, send targeted offers, reach new audiences, and boost sales.
Check out the features:
- Integrate WooCommerce and sync customers automatically to your Constant Contact account.
- Easily drag & drop products from your store directly into your emails. You can also edit product titles and details.
- Create beautiful, professional-looking emails using one of their customizable ecommerce templates.
- Segment your lists by first-time, repeat, lapsed customers, and more. Then you can send the right message to the right people.
- Capture new contacts with website sign-up forms. Find new customers with Google, Facebook, & Instagram ads.
Get started today with a free month and create email marketing campaigns like a pro.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.