No products in the cart.
The ContentStudio team has just announced a complete overhaul of its Planner and Composer features, providing an even better user experience for the social media tool.
With version 3.0, social media handling got a whole lot easier with a new, enhanced user interface, a separate media library, and categorized features.
Check out the new features and improvements:
- You can group social accounts by social media platforms.
- Publishing a page or profile in a Facebook group will be displayed by clicking on the gear icon.
- You can search for social accounts by clicking the search icon.
- In the media frame, you can drag and drop images to change the order.
- In draft posts, you are able to select a tentative posting date and time.
- You can replace the first card in a carousel post with a different image.
- Post previews are now shown as a scrollable preview for all channels.
ContentStudio also launched a brand new version of the planner. For work plans, you can now choose between four different post views, including compact list view, list view, feed view, and calendar view.
You can also easily manage the columns according to your preferences. In addition, you can view all your scheduled, planned and published content. Finally, you can apply filters to monitor all your social posts.
In addition, with ContentStudio you can now also schedule and publish Instagram Reels directly. Lastly, the “Set Custom Video Thumbnail” has been improved with the new “Choose from Video” option.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.