Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
CrewHRM is a new, yet feature-rich and easy-to-use WordPress plugin for online recruitment designed to take the stress out of hiring. Want to simplify your recruiting process? Then read on.
CrewHRM offers a great set of features including a job board, candidate profiles and job listing templates. The free version includes essential tools, while the pro version offers advanced features such as interview scheduling.
Let’s take a look at the feature highlights of CrewHRM:
- Intuitive dashboard with calendar, interview schedules, job post statistics and virtual meetings.
- Advanced job posting with custom hiring flow, custom job post field, and team member assignments.
- Dynamic candidate profiles with candidate inbox, built-in communication and activity log.
- Dynamic filters, advanced search and support for shortcodes.
- Job interview scheduling via Google Meet and Zoom.
- Generate job descriptions, questions and answers via AI (coming soon).
- White labeling option.
Employee management, leave requests, payroll and more will be added in future releases. Stay tuned!
Despite its rich feature set, CrewHRM comes at an affordable price that won’t break the bank. Pricing starts as low as
$199 $49 for a single site license. For a limited time, they also offer highly discounted lifetime plans.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.