Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Meet Slides 6
Let’s take a look at all the new features right away:
- Editor now comes with a shiny new look and feel.
- You can set your colours in the new Colors tab and add more colour classes.
- New Integration tab to seamlessly integrate third-party services.
- You can directly add examples to your page template.
- They have released a total of 75 new slides with more coming soon.
- 5 New templates with the ability to add slides and examples to templates.
- New Scroll Magnetic effect, where slides stick to the top of the screen.
- You can now easily host your projects with Static.app, another Designmodo project.
Get your free Slides account now! Paid plans with advanced features, unlimited projects and page are available from as little as $50 per quarter.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.