Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
FluentCRM just released a new version of their email marketing automation plugin for WordPress with lots of new features and improvements. They introduced a new conditional content block for Gutenberg, SmartLinks, and a new export option.
- New Conditional Content Gutenberg Block for posts and pages
- Export your contacts in just a few clicks
- SmartLinks: Easily create tracking URLs and segment your contacts based on clicks
- All Emails Activity: View all your outgoing email logs in a central location at a glance
- New Data Cleanup Tool: Delete your old data and save database space
- Automation improvements
Of course, FluentCRM supports FluentSMTP out of the box. It is a new, fully-fledged SMTP plugin – and it’s free!
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.