Curated blog with news, events, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
FluentCRM: New Conditional Content Block & SmartLinks
FluentCRM just released a new version of their email marketing automation plugin for WordPress with lots of new features and improvements. They introduced a new conditional content block for Gutenberg, SmartLinks, and a new export option.
Get The Complete Marketing Tool For WordPress »
- New Conditional Content Gutenberg Block for posts and pages
- Export your contacts in just a few clicks
- SmartLinks: Easily create tracking URLs and segment your contacts based on clicks
- All Emails Activity: View all your outgoing email logs in a central location at a glance
- New Data Cleanup Tool: Delete your old data and save database space
- Automation improvements
Of course, FluentCRM supports FluentSMTP out of the box. It is a new, fully-fledged SMTP plugin – and it’s free!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.