No products in the cart.
Do you collect donations for your organisation and would like to receive – and keep – more money from these donors? Nothing could be easier! Just use GiveWP, the donation and fundraising plugin for WordPress, in conjunction with their Fee Recovery add-on.
Give Fee Recovery Add-On
Many donors care about how you spend the funds you receive and want to be sure that your organisation receives the full amount donated. Because every dollar counts!
This is where the Fee Recovery Add-On comes in. It offers your donors the option to cover credit card processing fees, so your organisation can keep every dollar your donors give. Of course, you should also make sure that your administrative expenses are kept to an absolute minimum.
Check out the feature highlights:
- Complete control over your fee collection method
- Option to collect a percentage or a flat fee
- Comprehensive reports on collected fees
- Customization of fee collection ask message
- Option to set a maximum fee amount to encourage the donation of large amounts
- Option to force the fee collection or have the donor opt-in (recommended)
The Give Fee Recovery add-on works with multiple payment gateways such as Stripe and PayPal and comes with global, payment gateway and form-specific settings, so you can turn it on and off anytime.
The Fee Recovery add-on is included in Give Plus, Pro and Agency plans.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.