Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
After months of hard work, the Groundhogg team has just released the first major update in a series of massive improvements to their marketing automation and CRM tool for WordPress. Meet the all new search filtering system, a new GiveWP integration, and more.
Groundhogg 2.5 comes with the following new features and improvements:
- New Search Filtering System For Contacts
- Use AND/OR logic to create complex, flexible search queries
- Reuse multiple filters for a much more granular control
- Access data from third-party plugins to filter your contacts including WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, LifterLMS, GiveWP, LearnDash, and BuddyBoss
- Search based on recent contact activity
- See filters in a human-readable format
- Save filters so that they can be reused in multiple locations
- New Groundhogg Admin Bar Widget
The admin bar widget lets you add or search contacts anywhere in the dashboard.
- Improved UI
They also improved the user interface for quick editing of contacts and “whoops protection” to prevent accidentally deleting things.
Note that the official release date is August 11th, 2021.
This update is a small piece of a much larger puzzle that will be put together over the course of the year. Stay tuned!
Groundhogg also just released a shiny new integration with GiveWP, the donation and online fundraising plugin for WordPress. Nonprofit organization can now easily search, segment, and market to their donors!
In this case, Groundhogg is more like a donor relationship management aka DRM. It can help you get to know your donors and use this information to predict and especially encourage giving habits, e.g. identification of the top 10 donors. With Groundhogg, you don’t have to spend hours browsing through transaction logs to find the right ones. Simply filter by the most important donors – et voilà! Here they are!
You can then also send follow-up emails and reminders whenever someone makes a donation!
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.