No products in the cart.
Barn2 not only released WooCommerce Variation Prices recently, but also WooCommerce Discontinued Products. It is a unique plugin that allows you to manage those WooCommerce products that are no longer available without losing their SEO value.
WooCommerce Discontinued Products
When a product reaches the end of its life cycle, you should not just delete it or mark it as out of stock. You don’t want their SEO value to be lost, do you?
By installing the WooCommerce Discontinued Products plugin, a new stock status called “Discontinued” is added to WooCommerce in addition to the default stock statuses “in stock”, “on backorder” and “out of stock”. Discontinued products work similarly to products that are out of stock. For instance, they are not available for purchase.
In addition, you will get access to a unique set of features:
- Add some custom text to inform customers that the product has been permanently discontinued and will not be back in stock.
- Discontinued products are clearly marked as such both in the WordPress admin and in the inventory reports.
- Bulk change the stock status of products and variants to Discontinued.
- Option to show or hide products that have been discontinued aka end-of-life products (EOL) in the public areas of your online store.
- Since discontinued product pages are still accessible to search engines, you do not lose their SEO value simply because the products are no longer available.
WooCommerce Variation Prices is available from as low as €49 per year for a single site license. However, you might also be interested in a lifetime license from €139 or a highly discounted bundle such as the Premium WooCommerce Bundle.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.