Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
KryptoniteWP just released a new Performance Reports add-on for AffiliateWP, one of the best affiliate management plugins for WordPress. It allows you to send performance reports with generated views, clicks and referrals to your affiliates on a regular basis.
Performance Reports for AffiliateWP
The new Performance Report add-on for AffiliateWP allows you to send so-called performance reports by email to your affiliate partners, hence the name.
In addition to generated views, clicks and referrals, you can even include custom text in these emails, e.g. to inform your affiliates about upcoming sales promotions or about an interesting affiliate program of a partner site.
- Send performance reports to your affiliate partners by email.
- Apply filters to send these emails to selected recipients, e.g. the best or worst affiliates.
- Define texts for your reports via the settings and include AffiliateWP’s email placeholders.
- Option for affiliates to subscribe or unsubscribe from emails.
- Live email preview.
- Email logging and listing on the affiliate’s view page on your admin dashboard
Pricing & Support
Prices for the Performance Report for AffiliateWP add-on start at just $/€39 per year for a single site licence. Each licence comes with one year of free updates and support. Of course, you also need an AffiliateWP licence.
Alternatively, you can also buy the AffiliateWP Add-Ons Bundle and save 15% compared to buying individual plugin licences!
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.