Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Recently, the Templatic team has released the JobsDirectory WordPress theme into the wild catering to the needs of job recruitment or employment agencies who want to advertise job vacancies in a clean and minimal way. Launching a feature-rich job listings or job board site has never been easier by using this Directory child theme. It comes with loads of monetization options for selling ad space including job submission packs, paid featured jobs and Google AdSense banners as well as great features for job seekers.
- Create a job portal
- Monetization options
- Homepage with maps, city-wise banner, slider, widgets & “all jobs”
- Category page
- Detail page
- Employers page
- Search with advanced search form
- Add/Manage users
- Easy-to-manage emails
- Admin dashboard with advanced settings & options
- Google Maps incl. job details pages, job categories, search results & All-in-One map
- User & job submitter’s dashboard
- Job listing submissions via customizable forms
- Unlimited custom fields
- Customizable job packages with built-in PayPal payment gateway
- Easy customization via colour customizer
- Bulk import or export data via CSV files
- Responsive design
- Dedicated mobile app view
- SEO-friendly supporting Yoast SEO, All in One SEO (Free & Pro), Google XML Sitemaps and All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets
- Multilingual-ready via WPML and .PO & .MO files
- Compatible with WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7, Profile Builder, ZM Ajax Login & Register, eZee Reservation, OpenTable, WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, and above SEO plugins
- Built-in “Easy Install”
JobsDirectory comes with loads of monetisation options to help you establishing an awesome job listings portal. It allows you to create and sell unlimited job submission packages (including recurring subscriptions). Also you’ll be able to charge for featured jobs on homepage or job categories and specific job categories. Also you’re able to show ad banners.
Extensions & Payment Gateways
Even though JobDirectory comes with quite a huge set of default features, it can still easily be extended. For this, Templatic are offering more than 20 advanced paid extensions for Directory such as Access Manager, Duplicate Post Alert, Listing Vouchers, Location Slider, Proximity Search, Listing Badges, Listing Statistics or WYSIWYG Submission.
Moreover, Templatic has more than 10 paid payment gateway add-ons in stock which can easily be integrated into your site including Stripe, PayPal (Pro & Express Checkout), Dwolla, 2Checkout, Skrill, Braintree, and Authorize.net.
Existing Directory customers can get their hands on JobsDirectory for as low as $49. All others can go for a Standard or Developer license from just $149 or sign up to Templatic’s Premium Themes Club. For a one-time fee of $399 for the first month and just $19 per month thereafter you’ll get access to all Templatic themes including 14+ plugins. Most Directory add-ons, however, are not included.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.