No products in the cart.
You are now able to deploy production-ready MySQL databases with Linode’s Managed Databases which are out of beta. With a managed database service, routine tasks such as database upgrades and maintenance are delegated to Linode so you can focus on developing your application.
Deploy A Managed Database Cluster
You can deploy a managed database in just a few clicks in Linode’s Cloud Manager:
- Log in to Cloud Manager and select “Databases” from the left navigation.
- Select “Create Database Cluster”, name your cluster, select your engine, and region.
- Choose a compute plan and a single node or highly available three-node cluster.
- Add your optional access controls.
- Click “Create Database Cluster”.
Alternatively, you can also deploy databases via an API and CLI.
How much does it cost? Managed Database for MySQL is available on Shared and Dedicated CPU plans, starting at $35 per month for a three-node cluster.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.