Curated blog with news, events, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
The MailerLite team has announced a brand-new unsubscribe page builder for their email marketing platform. It features enhanced design functionality with 8 blocks, resubscribe buttons, and more.
Unsubscribe Page Builder
With the new unsubscribe page builder, you can not only design pages that fit your brand, but also remind your customers of the amazing value of you offer – and ultimately convert them back to newsletter subscribers via a resubscribe button.
It comes with all the bells and whistles to create a great unsubscribe experience, including:
- Enhanced, flexible design options with eight content blocks:
- Image & Content,
- Divider, and
- Sidebar to display additional content
- Resubscribe button to immediately add subscribers back to your email list
- An ‘Other’ response option in the unsubscribe survey to provide a reason for unsubscribing
- Social Links
- Newsletter archive to showcase your past newsletters
If you are using the previous version without having made any changes, your pages will automatically be migrated to the new builder. Otherwise you will have to migrate them manually.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.