Curated blog with news, events, listings, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
Last month the Moosend team was quite busy adding new features to their email marketing automation platform. This includes a brand new Browse Abandonment block and more.
New Features & Improvements
- The Browse Abandonment Block is now available in their editor, under the Structure tab
- The Designer Image Element now has a padding setting
- Better UX with their Save Template Menu changes for saving, overwriting or cancelling templates
- Color Picker Settings now lets you paste a colour and the coloured box only pops the colour picker
- Ability to prefill Landing Page /Form Fields via URL parameters
- Hidden Form Element fields and preset field values from the Custom Field
- Subscription Form Settings now allow the passing of prefilled values when a form is submitted
Finally, every Google Promotion annotated email can now have the sender’s avatar or logo.
The Fair Freelancer Marketplace
Freelancers, would you like to win 1 of 5 free business profiles for life? Sign up to enter the competition.
Ahoi.pro, the new fair freelance marketplace is about to launch! Sign up to be among the first to be notified!
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.