Curated blog with news, events, jobs and exciting stories about web design & web development.
By popular demand from its users, Publer now allows you to schedule Instagram Stories (via push notifications) using the new Publer app and the desktop version of the social media management tool.
Earlier this summer, a fantastic app was released for iOS and Android that allows you to schedule all your social media posts from the comfort of your phone. For the scheduled Instagram Stories, however, you will receive reminders/push notifications. How does it work exactly?
- Log in to your Publer account, both on your app and on your desktop.
- Select an Instagram account.
- Click on the “Story” tab right next to “Feed”.
- Upload the content you want to schedule, choose it from your library, Unsplash or create it right away with Canva or VistaCreate.
- Jot down the text you want to include in your story.
- Click “Schedule”, or post it immediately.
Basically, it’s a semi-automated solution due to limitations of the Instagram API.
FTC Disclosure: We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this post.